Sending a Transcript through SCOIR
- Log on at scoir.com
- Click ‘College Search’ at the top of the page
- Enter the name of the school you are applying in the left column
- On the college page click the + sign from the college tile, or the Follow button in the College Details page.
- Now click ‘My Colleges’ at the top of the page
- Click on the bottom of college tile (don’t click on name of college) to open navigate to the bottom of the page & indicate that you intend to apply by clicking the green “I intend to apply here” box.
- This opens the application box to complete type and method (application id is optional).
- Click green “Save” box
- Upon clicking Save, SCOIR will forward a message to your Counselor that documents need to be sent to this College on your behalf. This will also move the College tile to the 'Applying' column.
- Repeat this process for each college
Click HERE for a video on how to use SCOIR