2.120 - Graduation Requirements [HS]
To graduate from high school, unless otherwise exempted, each student is responsible for:
- Completing all District graduation requirements that are in addition to State graduation requirements.
- Completing all courses as provided in the School Code, 105 ILCS 5/27-22.
- Completing all minimum requirements for graduation as specified by the Illinois State Board of Education rule, 23 Ill. Admin. Code 1.440.
- Passing an examination on patriotism and principles of representative government, proper use of the flag, methods of voting, and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Participating in the State assessments that are required for graduation by the School Code, 105 ILCS 5/2-3.64a-5(c).
Round Lake Area Schools Community Unit District 116 Policy, 6:300, Graduation Requirements