6.60 - Field Trips
Field trips are a privilege for students. Students must abide by all school policies during transportation and during field-trip activities, and shall treat all field trip locations as though they are school grounds. Failure to abide by school rules and/or location rules during a field trip may subject the student to discipline.
All students who wish to attend a field trip must receive written permission from a parent or guardian with authority to give permission. Students may be prohibited from attending field trips for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to receive appropriate permission from parent/guardian or teacher;
- Failure to complete appropriate coursework;
- Behavioral or safety concerns;
- Denial of permission from administration;
- Other reasons as determined by the school.
Round Lake Area Schools Community Unit District 116 Policy 6:240, Field Trips