Welcome to the Mountaintop Project
We are excited to invite you to join the Round Lake Area Schools District #116 Mountaintop Project. Registration in the program will enroll your newborn in the district from birth. The focus of the Mountaintop Project is to empower parents and ensure your child will be kindergarten-ready. Through district and community resources, and support from our Child Development Liaison, you will be provided with the necessary tools to be successful as your child's first teacher.
Please contact Erika Quezada to learn more information about the Mountaintop Program.
- Enroll your child from birth into the Round Lake Area Schools District #116
- Using ‘Parents as Teachers’ Curriculum, home visits will be an informative and fun part of your day!
- Get the support you need to be empowered to be your child’s first teacher with early literacy and numeracy resources.
- Kindergarten readiness is our goal – working together, we can achieve more.
- From Diapers to Diplomas!
- Home Visits from our Parents as Teachers Certified Parent Educator
- Activities that are developmentally appropriate will be shared with you to help support your child
- Address any parental concerns you may have
- Developmental screenings will be a tool for you to assess your child’s development
- Links to District #116 resources and community resources