We are Round Lake Area School District 116
COUNTY: Lake County
ENROLLMENT: 7,300 Students
COMMUNITIES SERVED: 5
Ensuring Educational Excellence for Everyone
U.S. News & World Report designates Round Lake High School as one of the Best High Schools in Illinois and the Nation!
2017 Silver Status Designation
ASBO International Awards
- 2018 Meritorious Budget Award, ASBO International
- 2017 Meritorious Budget Award, ASBO International
- 2016 Pathway to the Meritorious Budget Award, ASBO International
- Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting for the last five consecutive years
Round Lake High School continues to make great strides in the area of increasing the Graduation Rate. The 2019 4-Year Graduation Rate is 89%, 3 points above the state average.
In 2014, RLAS-116 opened one of the first School-Based Health Centers in Lake County, in partnership with the Lake County Health Department.
Services are available to all students and staff of RLAS-116.
In 2016, RLHS opened as a newly renovated school which offers 27 new learn lab classrooms, Business Incubator, Project Lead the Way, Next-Generation Science labs, new gymnasium, collaboration spaces, and upgraded technology and security.
PreK & K
RLAS-116 offers an in-District award-winning preschool program for about 200 students.
A full-day Kindergarten program includes PE, art, music, library and technology.
- Advanced Placement & Honors Courses
- Activities / Athletics / Clubs
- Business Incubator
- Digitial Arts
- Technology Campus Programs