Saturday May 22, 2021 9:00 am & 12:00 pm - RLHS Stadium
- Will be taken by Lifetouch during the graduation ceremony.
- Everyone will be photographed
- Photos will be online ten days after the ceremony
- Complimentary proofs mailed to Graduates
- No obligation to purchase
- Visit events.lifetouch.com to sign up and receive notification when proofs are online/ready to order
- This year's graduation will be recorded by Welsh Studios.
- Order forms will be available at the graduation ceremony.
Dress Code & Etiquette
- Student dress should reflect pride in our school, ourselves and our community.
- No jeans, shorts, athletic shoes or flip-flops should be worn.
How to wear your cap and gown:
- The graduation cap is worn flat on the head and parallel to the ground.
- The front point of the hat should be centered on the forehead.
- The graduation gown should fall midway between the knee and ankle.
- Tassels are usually worn on the right side and shifted to the left when graduates receive their diplomas.
- Flowers and jewelry should not be worn on the academic gown.
Turn Off Cell Phones/Pagers
- Life's milestones deserve everyone's full attention.
- Turn off cell phones and do not text until the ceremony is over.
Disruptions - Not Allowed
- Students and audience members who are deemed disruptive or obstruct the view of others will be asked to leave the ceremony.
- This includes inappropriate applause, yelling, noisemakers, beach balls and balloons.
- Please remain in your seat until the last student receives their diploma.
- It is important that distractions are limited so that all graduates receive their moment to be properly acknowledged.
- Please remain seated and do not approach the stage for photographs.
- The issuing of diplomas is an orderly and quick process, save your applause until all names have been called.
- Show your pride and respect by not drowning out the recognition of fellow graduates.
- Diplomas not picked up after the ceremony will be available in the Registrar's office on June 1, 2021, after 1 pm.